Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Entryway redo in less than a day on a tight budget!!!

So, when I get an idea of changing something in my house it is pretty unhealthy! I just can't seem to get my mind off of it; as hard as I try it is all I think about!

So, lately my mind has been consumed with covering the boring white walls in our entry way! We have painted 3 other rooms in our house and it took me DAYS to make up my mind what color we would finally choose. After work I just decided that I was going to wing it. I went to Home Depot, found a color I liked and bought a gallon! I haven't ever done that before and I'm not going to lie I was so anxious when I first started painting! But, it turned out to be exactly what I had in mind!!! I painted the room in about 2 hours after work, then the next day after the paint had completely dried I started decorating! So, there you have it! A cheap, fast way to update your entryway

Here are some pictures and a breakdown of what all I changed and made purchases...



 
                                 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me!